Show your American Fire Fighter pride with Undaunted Apparel‘s Red Line Flag T. Based on the newly established relationship between the Las Vegas Fire Department (LVFD) and Undaunted Apparel, we brought out a new Off Duty LVFD shirt for friends and family. The distressed flag design shows an appreciation to the great country of America, while the Thin Red Line (Firefighter Axe) symbolizes the respect for firefighters injured and killed in the line of duty.
Spectra USA 2100 – Cotton
– A thicker, more generous fabric specification at 5.5 oz. GSM
– This is a 20 Singles “Spectra Spun” ring-spun fabric in a tubular specification
– The Double Needle Bottom hem and sleeves are your mark of Spectra quality
– Shoulder to Shoulder Tape ensures that this garment won’t lose its shape
– Preshrunk and tempered during our proprietary dyeing process, this garment id washing machine ready and dryer friendly
– North American made means 100% NAFTA Compliant
– Sizes S – 3XL
Spectra USA 3050 – Blend
This garment has been tempered and preshrunk during our dyeing process to ensure that it is washer and dryer friendly.
– Our 30 Singles super soft SpectraSpun ring-spun Bi-blend fabric is a blend of 52% Cotton : 48% Polyester.
– This tubular torso ensures a snug, appealing and Unisex fit for men and women.
– All our double-needle stitching on the hems and sleeves of your garment is the Spectra sign of quality.
– Our shoulder to shoulder tape, helps to protect your garment and allows it to maintain its tailored shape.
– This garment is NAFTA Compliant and is designed in California, and made in North America with American manufactured yarns.
– Sizes S – 3XL
Designed in California, made in Mexico from USA fabrics, with an easy tear-out label this garment is 100% NAFTA compliant.